Their number is regularly growing… One day, they are going to take over the whole digital world. These are affiliate and vendor.
However, not everyone understands the difference between these people. Does an affiliate include a referral link in his or her blog to earn a commission? Or is it what a vendor should do?
Forget about mixing affiliates and vendors.
Today, we are going to reveal this secret, explain who they are, and understand who you can become.
Affiliates and Everything You Need to Know About Them
Affiliate marketing has already made an impressive number of people very rich. US affiliate marketing might reach $6,8 billion by 2020.
Do you want to know who these affiliates are and how they earn such a significant amount of money? We are here to explain everything and even more.
In simple, affiliate marketing is an arrangement between an external website and a company. The last one pays for traffic and sales generated using the referrals. In such a way, everyone, who has an online-project and wants to get more passive income, can become an affiliate. All you need to do is to place a referral link within your post. The crucial aspect is to assure people of clicking on it and making a purchase. How can you become an affiliate when it comes to TemplateMonster?
TemplateMonster Affiliate Program: Join, Promote, and Earn
Who can benefit from our affiliate program? These are bloggers, web-designers, developers, and Internet marketing consultants. If you are one of these people, you can be sure of earning money together with TemplateMonster. For each of them, there are multiple useful tools that allow promoting the chosen digital products. Among them, you can find the following ones:
- simple referral link;
- WordPress plugins;
- landing pages;
In terms of the commission, you need to know that:
- you will get a 30% commission on the first purchase using your link;
- you will get a 10% commission on the following purchases.
Is it not enough for you to become a part of our affiliate family? Wait until we share some additional facts. They might surprise you and make you join this affiliate program in a flash.
- There is a 30-day return policy.
- Our program is multi-lingual as our website has such languages as English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Portuguese, Turkish, and Russian.
- If you want to buy some digital products from TemplateMonster Marketplace, you can always use your commission money.
- Cookies are valid for 60 days and work for all the products.
- We provide the most popular payment methods, including PayPal, Skrill, Payoneer, WebMoney, and SWIFT.
- You can get a supervisor’s 5% cut in case you recruit your friend as our affiliate.
Vendors and Everything You Need to Know About Them
Have you understood that affiliate marketing is not for you? Are you a web-designer who dreams of getting both recognition and money? Who does not? Fortunately, you can become our vendor and make your dreams come true.
A vendor is a person who supplies a company with his or her items or services. Have you already collected a large number of digital products? Do not hide them from others and start selling them on TemplateMonster Marketplace.
TemplateMonster’s Vendors: Join the Team of Skilled Web-Designers
To become a vendor and start uploading your products to the marketplace, you need to follow some steps.
- Fill an author’s application out. Here, you need to tell a few things about yourself:
- who are you;
- where are you from;
- what types of digital products you want to sell on our marketplace.
- Then, wait for our manager to get in touch with you. He or she explains all the necessary details.
- After communicating with the manager and approving everything, he or she will add your products to the website. The manager will also inform you when your products appear in the marketplace.
- In such a way, you start earning money. You can choose the most appropriate way to get them. The team sends your income every month.
In general, TemplateMonster accepts 31 types of digital items:
- WordPress themes;
- website templates;
- eCommerce themes (WooCommerce, OpenCart, Shopify, PrestaShop, and others);
- Joomla themes;
- resume templates;
- PowerPoint templates;
- social media templates;
- and many others.
How much money can you get for your high-quality products?
- If you sell your products only on TemplateMonster, you will get 70% from each sale.
- If you sell your products on multiple marketplaces, you will get up to 40% from each sale.
There are 3,600+ vendors who have already chosen TemplateMonster to sell their products. Let us get familiar with some of the here and now.
Affiliate vs. Vendor: The Main Differences
To make sure you distinct these two notions, we want to repeat their differences. An affiliate is a person who promotes products or services of the company and earns commissions for the generated traffic or sales. A vendor is a person who supplies the company with his or her products. The percent of the income you can get for your products differs from company to company.
Now, it should not be a problem to understand what role you should choose. Keep in mind that each of them allows growing your income. Who knows? Maybe, you can turn out to be both an affiliate and vendor. Anyway, we would be pleased if you understood everything, thanks to our article.
Thanks for reading and you are welcome to join our Vendor or Affiliate Family (or even both;)!